Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Georgia starts Pre-School!!

Georgia started pre-school at the same place that Miles went to for the last 2 years. She was a little apprehensive and insisted that I NOT leave. "Do NOT drop me off" she kept saying. Everyone greeted her at the door, including Miles' old teacher who happens to be her teacher, too! But Georgia clung tight to me the whole time. Such a different personality from her brother. We played with the dollhouse for a bit and then ventured into the other rooms. Eventually I got her engaged with a few kids who were building a zoo and she finally said I could leave. It only took 20 minutes. Ha! She was all smiles when I picked her up and she got a good report. She even made a friend!

 Georgia got a special breakfast display, too! I put a little more thought into hers. Plus she actually eats breakfast unlike her brother!

 Of course her teacher needs treats, too!

 Such a pretty girl!

 I love this picture.

 Georgia is obsessed with this kitty right now. So Pepper had to hold the sign, too.

 Playing with the doll house.

 End of the day smiles with Mrs. DeGear!

 My sweet girl! Can't believe I have 2 kids in school! Yipeeeee/Boo-Hoo!

No comments: