Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Miles starts Kindergarten!

The day has finally arrived that Miles starts elementary school. Wow. He has been so excited. We met his teacher the day before school at a meet and greet, walked around his room, found his name tag and cubby, and stocked up on school shirts and sweatshirts. We've been reading kindergarten books (I obviously had LOADS from my classroom) and many of the books have kids who are scared or parents who hang around the door. Miles was insistent that I do NOT hang around the room because he was not scared or sad; he was EXCITED to start school. That's my boy!

 He woke up to a special breakfast place setting!

 A little treat I left inside his lunchbox. :)

 A treat for his teacher, too!

 My big boy!

 He's getting so tall!


 We got to school 20 minutes early because he was so anxious and then he practically ran to his classroom.





 One last wave goodbye!

 In he goes!! Sniff sniff.


He survived!

No comments: