Miles had his first field trip last Friday. I switched working days so I could tag along with Georgia. Since I had her with me I wasn't able to chaperone and that was fine with me! Plus this way I could cross going to the pumpkin patch off my list! Ha! It was freezing in the morning, but then got super hot as usual out at Clayton Pumpkin Patch. There are a ton of pictures of Georgia since Miles was listening to educational things. Georgia was quite the ham, wanting me to take multiple pictures of her. It was a great day!
The pumpkin behind her weighed 1,100 pounds!
Miles listening to information about pumpkins. He looks bored, huh?
Georgia dubbed this "Humpty Dumpty Pumpkin".
The baby pumpkin. According to her "so cute".
A giant grunting pig in front of her and goats in the back.
Running with the big kids through the hay maze.
Miles' classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment