December is FLYING by! We've been so busy! Hermie our elf has been crazy with his antics! I think it's rubbing off because the kids are full of antics themselves!
Peace!
Georgia insisted on a photo by herself with Daddy. She's quite the Daddy's girl these days. Only why doesn't she call for him in the middle of the night?
Hermie making sure Miles gets up in the morning.
Hermie swinging from our entryway chandelier.
Lots of artwork!!
They can be so cute sometimes.
Hermie is tired. Needed a nap.
Hermie woke up! And he created an obstacle course at the top of our stairs!
Cheeky Hermie. Underwear?!? Where are our stockings?!?
Hermie!!!! You made Erma a goat, Georgia a cat, and Miles the devil. Haha!!
Through all the Hermie pranks we did manage to get a visit in with Santa. Georgia was talking up a storm all the way until she actually had to go near Santa. Then she clammed up. Miles filled in the silence for her.....he couldn't spit out his list fast enough!!
They were looking for their letters to Santa in his mailbox. Of course after clamming up around Santa, Georgia declared her love for him once we left and "next time I see him I will tell him all the things I want."

No comments:
Post a Comment