Saturday, November 30, 2013

Other photos

Just a few random photos from my iPhone!

Georgia wore a necklace in the bathtub. I thought it was hysterical. She loves to wear these necklaces lately!

Georgia still had school on Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but Miles had the whole week off. So we dropped her off and then went to Starbucks on a date. So fun hanging out with this guy. He held my hand everywhere we walked. :)

Miles passed ANOTHER swim level! He's now a tiger shark and working on breast stroke! He had to demonstrate freestyle side breaths, back stroke, and flip turns to pass his puffer fish level. Awesome!


 As per tradition, we watched the Polar Express the day after Thanksgiving. I got all the XMAS decorations out which thrilled the kids. Miles found his Santa hat and wore it throughout the movie. I turned all the lights off and turned on surround sound. It was like being in the theater! I love that movie.


No comments: