Dada bought us a membership to the Oakland Zoo, so we decided to check out the benefits at the Aquarium By The Bay in San Francisco. Since the Bay Bridge is closed, we had to take BART. I've never been on BART and I thought it was awesome! Every time we stopped, I would say, "All done!" I liked to point to the cars and trees and pound on the window. When we finally got to the museum I was mesmerized by the fish. I even got to touch stuff! It was such a nice day that we walked down the Embarcadero to the Ferry Building and browsed through the farmer's market. I was getting tired and we had a long journey home, so we headed back home on BART. It was an awesome day and I took a 4 hour nap afterwards!
Looking out the window on BART. We waved at Nana when we went by the Orinda station.
When we were in the tunnel, I decided to check out my belly button.
In front of the Aquarium with Mama.
It has long tunnels with fish all above and around you.
Some jellyfish.
More jellyfish.
Dada is pointing out the starfish to me.
I got to touch fake Octopus skin....
....and some bones....
...and a REAL starfish!!
3 comments:
Did he have fish for lunch??
Looks like some great memories were made!
he is so curious, i love it!!
Post a Comment