Monday, September 7, 2009

I AM 18 MONTHS!

Look out world...I am 18 months old today! I am talking up a storm and learning more and more words. I'm obsessed with my Baby Einstein flash cards and I still love Elmo. Mama's favorite things I say are: Munny (for bunny), cheechee (for chicken), and BeeBee (for Big Bird). All other things I say pretty well. I'm eating up a storm and seem to be growing before Mama's eyes. I'm wearing 2T clothes and have the thickest legs you've ever seen. I still run everywhere. Mama tells me to stop growing, but she knows that deep down I'm still her cuddle-bug-baby.

I'm being goofy with my sunglasses.

Grandpa Nancy gave me these chairs and table...THANKS!

I'm attempting to color.

It looks innocent enough, but I really like to dump all the crayons on the floor.

And of course, sometimes I like to eat the crayons. But here I'm just enjoying the morning sun with my coloring book.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Happy 18th month birthday little guy....he's growing so fast. I can't believe he's coloring!!! What's next?

dogparker said...

Happu 18 months, Miles! Grandpa Nancy could not love you more.
I am so glad you have grown into your table and chairs... just don't color on Mama's walls.
XOXO