Monday, September 21, 2009

The Zoo and New Stats

I know you are all dying to hear my latest stats. I weigh 30 pounds 12 ounces (94%) and I'm 36.5 inches tall (100%). I got the MMR, chicken pox, and flu shot! OUCH! But Mama gave me a paci (something I only get when I'm sleeping now) and I felt better. Then she took me to Trader Joe's and I got a balloon...shots, what shots? On Sunday we were up bright and early and went to the zoo. We were there so early, in fact, that we were the second people to enter the zoo. We practically had the whole place to ourselves for 30 minutes. It was awesome and I swear the animals were excited to see me.

Slathering on the sunscreen in the parking lot. I prefer to eat it.

Notice that there is no one around us? It was fantastic!

I had the chimpanzee's undivided attention because it was just us and him. See him looking at me? Maybe it was the gorilla sounds I was making. He's probably thinking....dumb human.

Fruit bats looks remarkably like munnies. I was a little thrown off by their big ears.

The otters were actually swimming around!

That is one long alligator.

I'm trying to peer over the top. I'm tall, but not that tall.

I was really excited to see the pigs. But then I kept looking around and asking, "Cow?" Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

so what size clothing is Miles wearing now? -- he might need some new Duck gear?

Nana said...

I'm sure Miles will continue to be high on the charts. He does enjoy the zoo ... looks like it was a great outing.

beth said...

SO BIG!!