Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween...Kindergarten Style

What a special day! Instead of Mama leaving me in the morning, she actually took me with her to work! I was all dressed up in my cow costume by 7:00am. We went to school and I checked out Mama's classroom. Then we went to the office to visit the teachers and show off my cuteness. When the kids arrived, I was in heaven! We all went around the school in a parade and then visited Auntie Nina's classroom (which is the big buddy room). Then back to Mama's room for a great party. I made new friends, played chase with some kids, ate grapes, claimed a few balloons as my own, and found Mama's reading corner. At 11:00, Mama said it was time to go. So Nana took me back home where I ate lunch and then crashed. Can every day be Halloween?

Posing in my costume before we hit the road.

Opening the cabinets in Mama's room.

Mama was a farmer.

Parading by the first grade classrooms.

Hi Nana!

Nana keeping me busy in Auntie Nina's room.

The kids loved me and I loved them.

Balloons make a party really fun!

I've discovered Mama's books. You know how much I love to read!

4 hours later and I'm still wearing my costume. Time to go home!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Miles, the social butterfly, brings the party with him!!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

What a cute and hugable cow you have!
Too bad I can't hug him...I SO wish we lived closer!

hop over to my blog and watch a video...