Not too much to report over here, but I thought I would show you some pictures of me. We went to the Stanford game, but Mama couldn't take pictures of me at the tailgate because she spent the whole time chasing me! Then, as soon as we were ready to go into the game, I decided it was time for my nap. So we all headed home. At least the game was on T.V. so Mama and Dada could watch Stanford kick UCLA's butt! :)
Here I am decked out in football gear, asleep before we even hit University.
Our after dinner ritual includes playing soccer in the backyard.
An action shot.
Mama loves this picture.
Fall is in the air! It's getting cold outside!
It's so fun being me....
2 comments:
Yes...I am not surprised that he fell asleep so fast with all his running! He had fun on the "farm".
It really helps to have this blog -- I was missing the little guy... and now I feel almost better! :)
By the way what does Miles plan on dressing up as for Halloween?
And I do love the picture of the one eye out of the hooded sweatshirt... so sweet!
Post a Comment