This week has been busy! I got my Halloween costume and tried on the head part. I'm going to be a cow and Mama is going to be a farmer. I loved seeing myself with my cow hat on and kept saying, "Moo! Cow! Moo!" Mama and Nana were hysterically laughing at me. I also organized my toys so that I'm ready for Santa's visit in December. I went to Wilsey's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. I'm so lucky to have so many fun things to do!
Moo!
All of my toys are organized. And Santa, there is plenty of room for more!
Here I am with Wilsey. We were playing chase in the basketball area.
I'm carefully tasting the frosting from the cupcake. Still not a fan, but Mama was more than happy to eat one!
Hmm. Hay. It's prickly.
This container of pumpkin seeds was like quick sand! I was rapidly sinking and yelling, "No!"
I really liked this tunnel.
Not such a fan of the hay tunnel. Dada was even willing to go in with me....look how much he has to crouch down!
I no longer call pumpkins "apples", but I thought I would see if it tasted the same anyway.
Pushing the pumpkin carts is fun!
2 comments:
Miles is one lucky boy to have such a social calendar!!! Mine pales in comparison.
Shane and Jessica LOVE seeing all the pictures of Miles, Jessica wants to make sure that she gets to see all of you at Christmas, Shane thinks Miles is, and I quote..."cute,cute,cute!"
I love the picture of Peter trying to get through the hay tunnel !Hey, Mama Sara where are you in these pictures??? behind the camera?
Post a Comment