I can hardly believe that I'll be 2 in one month! Mama has been busy preparing for my birthday and has sent out the invitations! This is what I've been up to lately: I shut the doors in the house and say, "I shut the door!" Too bad I can't figure out how to open them up again. I love "pole bears" (polar bears), have changed my lion roar to something fierce, and get a great workout jumping in my crib. I can eat two pieces of Costco size pizza, no longer use my booster chair because my knees hit the table (something I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life I fear), and know that there is a baby in Mama's tummy (sometimes I kiss the baby, usually I try to cover it back up with Mama's shirt). I've grown out of my 2T pajamas and a few of my 2T pants and those 2 year molars are coming in fast. I love to "wash" or splash you when I'm taking my bath. I'm slowly coming to the sweet side and love cookies and slurpees (which Beth is kind enough to treat me to). Mama wonders if I'll actually eat my cake this year. I am still a cuddle bug and just yesterday sat with Mama for 30 minutes while listening to her old wind up teddy bear. Love me!
Mama and I made cookies together. I was in charge of mixing.
Taking a moment to pose.
What do you mean I can't eat them yet?
The cookies are in there and it's hot!
Hurry cookies....
Ready to sample my hard work.
So fresh out of the oven, they are falling apart!
Cheers, Mama! Excellent cookies!
"Nummy!"
3 comments:
This post and the pictures made my day, wonderful -- thank you!
By the way, can you send me a wish list for Miles' birthday? I'd like to get him something nice, that's not a duplicate! :)
I had one of the cookies and it was delicious!!! Good job little man.
We absolutely love the NUMMY photo.
How could any child ever compete with that look of love,fun,pleasure and just plain being a innocent in one photo.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment