I've had a cough, so I haven't been up to anything fun lately and I slept through playgroup again. I went shopping with Mama on Saturday and found a lion in every store we went into. I proceeded to walk around the store and roar like a lion. I love safari animals. I also went to Ikea with Mama and Dada on Sunday so we could look at some new furniture. While walking along the store, I stopped in the pathway and pointed to the number 15 and yelled, "Fifteen!" A lady behind us couldn't believe what she heard and asked if Mama and Dada were raising a genius. Haha...I've got everyone fooled.
This is my "I'm awake now!" face after a nap.
We got an Elmo outfit. Dada is goofing off.
I love Elmo, but this is a little too close for comfort.
I was actually having fun, although it doesn't look like it here. Mama just thinks it's funny to see Dada's giant shoe next to my body.
2 comments:
He does love his numbers! That's the biggest Elmo I've ever seen.
I think Peter should wear the Elmo hat all the time. It fits and he really looks good in it.
Grandpa
Post a Comment