Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Party Fun

I went to Claire's 2nd birthday party this weekend. It was so much fun. We went to a place called "My Gym", which is a little like Gymboree. All of my friends from playgroup were there, plus even more kids. We ran, jumped, ate, and ran some more. I had such a good time that I cried when we left. My birthday party is next!! I hope my friends have as much fun at my party, too!

I'm learning my shapes with this puzzle Nana gave me. I know all of them and can even spell STOP for you under the octagon.

I loved this stair contraption at the party.

I LOVED the trampoline. It's a little fuzzy because we couldn't stop jumping!

Maya and I are peering over the sides of the trampoline. She could be my future prom date. She even gave me a kiss while we were jumping.

This swing was SO MUCH FUN! I squealed with delight (see the video) and was very sad when my turn was over.

I ran so much my hair became wild from all the sweat.

Maya liked following me.

Jack and I ate our pizza together.

After pizza and cake it was bubble time!

I love bubbles.

This is how I go up a slide.

Claire isn't happy that I'm trying to go down at the same time.

Hmmm. The difference between a girl and a boy. Going down on your tummy is so much more fun! Look out Makayla!


2 comments:

Nana said...

It looks like it was a really fun party...pizza, slides, swings, jumpee jump, bubbles....girls! Could his smile get any wider!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Looks like a glorious time to me...
Would Miles like a swing for his birthday?