Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First REAL Haircut

Mama decided it was time for someone else to cut my hair. Someone who knew what they were doing. So she took me to Lafayette to see Miss Karen. Her place was really small, but she had all the right stuff: a car for me to sit in, Elmo to watch while getting my hair cut, a lollipop to eat when I was done, and a balloon to take home. She was awesome and gave me a great cut and Mama a big hug. We'll be visiting her a lot in the future! I look super handsome and can celebrate my birthday in style! :)

My before picture. Miss Karen has just put Elmo on for me to watch.


I never even flinched while getting my hair cut. Not even when the buzzer thing came out.


The finished product. You couldn't PRY that lollipop out of my hands. But don't I look handsome?

My cheezy smile.

Miss Karen gave me a certificate with a picture she took of me and a bag with some of my hair. Mama LOVES people who make big deals out of things like this. I think that's why they bonded.

Just in case you were wondering why my birthday is animal themed. Haha.

Love the animals.

5 comments:

Nana said...

Miles is handsome no matter what. Miss Karen's salon looks like a great place. Our little boy is growing up.

Unknown said...

Well Well Well Look at the handsome young man with the Guy Hair cut. You are loooking GOOOOOOOD Miles.
Love Grandpa and Grandma Hutch♠

You will be the MAN at the birthday party

Stacey,momof 2 said...

So proud of that hansome nephew...
No tears and no whining wOw!

Such a grown up boy!

(I wonder if as Miles gets older, he will start asking for the "real animals.." )

beth said...

looks great. did you tell mommy, bef put your hair in a ponytail one day...it will be our secret;)
i wish you had taken that animal pic sooner. i wanted to get you some more animals for your bday - but you kept coming over with MORE!!! however, now that i think about it, you probably would not have minded some doubles;)

beth said...

ps, you need to change the name of your blog...maybe miles and co.?