I am officially TWO years old today! I had the best party yesterday at Nana's house. Mama worked really hard to make sure the safari theme fit all my animals needs. Everyone from my playgroup came, plus extra friends. The weather surprised us all and it was a warm sunny day! So we all played outside as much as possible. The food was yummy, the cake delicious, and seeing all my friends wonderful. I think everyday should be a birthday!! Just as a side note, I ate another cupcake today and in between every bite I would sing, "Happy Birthday Dear Miles". Mama must have sung the song a hundred times to me today, but she says she doesn't mind! Even Gymbo sang to me this morning at Gymboree! I LOVE that song!
The cupcakes Mama made for the kids.
More cupcakes.
Mama made lion and giraffe paws going up the walkway.
Mama made the giraffe and elephant.
She also made the zebra and lion.
Safari balloons to let everyone know where the party was!
The goody bags.
The table setting for the kids. See where I get to sit?
A nice family picture.
My birthday cake.
One of the tusks fell off on the ride home. A little frosting got it to stick again!
Mama made lion and elephant bean bag games. All the kids liked to walk through the holes and push the animals to the ground. Oh well!
Me and my Mama.
Uncle Jim was able to come!
Eating yummy pizza.
Everyone was singing to me and I liked it!
I was trying really hard to blow out the candle, but I was aiming a little too low. Mama helped me out.
Hooray for me!
I didn't want cake, but really enjoyed the zebra cupcake. I didn't want to get my hands dirty though, so this is how I ate it.
Some of my friends joining me for cupcakes. They were a big hit.
I finally get to use my slide outside! And boy did I make up for lost time!
We had face painting. I wasn't a fan, but my friends enjoyed it.
Makayla got hearts.
Kyle was a tiger.
After everyone left, I tried to take a nap, but it was useless. I wanted to open presents instead.
Look at all these gifts! And all I wanted to do was read....go figure!
4 comments:
It looks like a WONDERFUL party! It looked like your mommy worked really hard to make it special. We wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday, Miles!
It was a fun (and exhausting) day!
Well Well looks like a good time was had by all and it also looks like most of the cake stayed on the table.
Big Hugs to all and hope we can be there for the next one.
Nana did a fantastic job of hosting as always.
Love to all from the folks in Oregon.
Hutch and Jeanne
Mama Sara and Nana sure worked hard to make that party special-- WOW!
I also wish we could of been there!
LOvely pictures!
Post a Comment