I am a busy boy these days. Mama, Dada, and Nana took me to the zoo two weekends ago. I got to pet a ferret and I loved it! I also got a new table that has stable chairs so I don't fall out. The other table will go outside so I can do crafts once the weather warms up. Connie and Mychael came over for lunch and Connie brought me eggs to do a practice hunt. I was really good at it even though Mychael was trying to trick me. No foolin' me! I found every egg! Ha! I also got my 2 year old pictures taken. I was so funny, saying "cheese" for every pose. We got a few cute pics even though I wouldn't stop running around the room. Enjoy!

Mama's favorite picture.

I was crawling like an animal.

Nana took me to see the Easter Bunny and I insisted that she sit with me for the picture.
This was the real ferret I got to pet.
Isn't it cute? Don't look at Mama....she looks like one of the wild animals. Yikes!
Here is my new table and chairs. It fits perfectly in the kitchen.
I am a HUGE fan of cookies and other sweets now. I wake up from my nap asking for cupcakes. And if I'm lucky enough to get one, I sing "Happy Birthday Dear Miles" between every bite. Mama thinks it's pretty cute.
Looking for eggs.
Found another one!
Cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment