Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

It's been raining a lot lately, so other than playing with Will and Aron and heading to playgroup, we haven't been doing much lately. I've been putting 2 words together when I talk, but the other day I put together my first 3 word sentence and it was, "I watch T.V.?" Mama is not proud, no she's not. :)

Here I am in my new raincoat and boots. I literally just woke up and was heading to Beth's for the day, which is why I'm clutching Bobo and have a paci, but I still look cute!

3 comments:

Nana said...

He looks so cute in his raingear...he's had a lot of days to wear it.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Such a cutie pie..,
I'd open my door to him any time! :)

beth said...

sooooo cute. i tried to get a pic of all three of them in their raincoats and boots before we went to the library...yah, didn't happen! noone was cooperating! stinkers. i will try again this week;)