Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chicago, Birthdays, and Christmas Eve

We left sunny California for Chicago. Before we left, the airlines warned us that our flight was on a weather watch, but we made it with no problem. We got in late, but managed to play a bit with Haley before I went to bed. The next day was Haley's birthday. There were lots of presents and cake. Then, Santa showed up! We got presents and then went to bed. I hope Santa manages to find me in Naperville!
Here I am looking at planes with my doggie backpack on.

Haley likes books, too!

Here is Haley in her new wagon that Nana gave her!

Look at all the loot!

I loved loved loved playing with all the kids at the party. I cried when they left.

Woops! Sideways picture of the yummy cake!

Auntie Karen helped Haley blow out her candles.

Haley has more of a sweet tooth than me. She chowed down on her cake!

Mama, Uncle Steve, and Haley.

Santa showed up!

I clapped my hands and squealed with delight when Santa decided to stay.

I offered to help Santa with his bag. LOL.

I was the first person Santa called to sit on his lap.

Haley was not as big of a fan.

Dada got to sit on Santa's lap, too!

Even Nana made the nice list!

Mama was helping me open my presents.

I got an awesome farm toy. What a great Christmas Eve!

No comments: