When we got back to California, guess who visited me again?!? Santa!! I must have been extra extra good to get two visits from the big man. Here's what Christmas in California looked like.
Santa wrote me a note!
The scene.
I went straight for the animal puzzle.
Then I discovered the slide (how did I miss it?).
I love my new drum. I think Dada likes it even more.
Aunt Suzy gave me this fun stacking toy.
I like dumping all the pieces off.
This toy tells me letters, sounds, colors, and plays music. It's awesome and totally up my alley.
I got more animals in my stocking! I especially like the monkey and frog. I ran all around the house making monkey sounds.
I really started getting the hang of opening presents.
Not quite sure what this book means?
Mama helped me open the gift from Grandma and Grandpa.
Painting on the Buddha board takes concentration.
I started to get brave and go down the slide in my own special way.
Then I discovered the chalk and helped Santa decorate his message to me.
This pretty much sums it up. I had a GREAT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment