I am getting so close to my 2nd birthday...Mama just can't believe it! Here is what I'm up to these days: I still love Sesame Street (of course), but I'm super obsessed with "anmals". I am especially loving "calloo's", aka kangaroos. I seem to be picking up new words almost daily and some of my words are evolving. For instance, what used to be a "raff" is now a "reeraff" or giraffe if you can't figure it out. I also make funny pig sounds, which has Mama cracking up, and think a rooster says cock-doo. Mama and Dada have to be careful what they say because a few times I have repeated something that shouldn't have been. We won't mention what, but let's just say they need to clean up their language. This past weekend I went to Oregon for the Moore family Christmas. We stayed with Jeff and Jannet and I got a lot of playing time in with my cousins, Lil' Bit the dog, and the munny (yes bunny is still munny). Mama was terrible at taking pictures, so she stole a few from Aunt Stacey. A quick funny story: when we were at the airport, I climbed up on the baggage scale. I am a whopping 35.5 pounds, give or take my doggie backpack. WOW! We'll be happy to stay put in California for a while!
I was sharing my o's with Mama and Dada.
Getting hugs from Jessica.
Doing my ni-night rounds and hugging Grandpa.
1 comment:
I'm so glad Miles got to spend time with his Oregon relatives.
Post a Comment