Monday, January 18, 2010

Jack's Barnyard Birthday Party

I went to my good buddy Jack's birthday party on Sunday. It was barnyard themed and I was in HEAVEN. There was a petting zoo with chickens, roosters, ducks, and munnies! I ran around for almost 40 minutes, chasing the animals and telling everyone what they were called and what they do. "Roosters! Cock-doo! Chickens! Cluck cluck cluck! Munnies! Hop hop hop! Ducks! Quack quack quack." I entertained everyone. The next best part was the pony ride. I wasn't afraid at all and rode Cupcake 4 times, each time asking for more. Jack's party was awesome. I only hope mine is just as fun. Since Mama is going with a jungle theme...will she have lions and tigers?!?








Me and the birthday boy.


A great end to the party. I walked out with a hat and balloons and I kept yelling, "Yee-Haw!"

3 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like it was a fun party!!! For Miles'...lions and tigers and bears? oh my!

Karen said...

What a FUN party!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

That looks like a fun party, ~