Tuesday, November 23, 2010

GEORGIA IS 5 MONTHS OLD!

GiGi is 5 months old and raring to go! She loves her rice cereal and now oatmeal, too. Anything for a meal! She grabs everything, loves to stand, and will *only* sit to watch the Young and the Restless (is she her mother's daughter or what?). Grana would be sooo proud. Her eyelashes are starting to get really dark, which makes her eyes look that much bluer. She still loves her Mama best, but is fascinated with Dada, and hangs with Nana no problem. She loves toys that make noise. Especially crunchy noises. She got her hands on the empty Veggie Straws bag and had a field day. She also loves tags. You give her a toy and she finds the tag on it. Miles and I took G to the park last week to take some pictures and put her in the swing for the first time. She loved it! She just sat back and relaxed while I pushed her. She is a serious crack up.

Her 5 month birthday.
The sweetest little boy in the whole wide world.

This looks totally innocent until Miles dumped the leaves all over Georgia.






Look at that face. :)

Awww. Now look at that face. Love my babies!!

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

They are both so stinkin' cute... I can't pick a favorite!
I love them both!

beth said...

perfect! glad things are so great!!! we still miss you guys!