Monday, November 1, 2010

Georgia's New Tricks

Georgia has become the worlds sweetest baby these days. She is falling asleep on her own and taking longer naps. She talks all the time and has one volume: LOUD! She puts everything in her mouth and has been loving the frozen fish teethers. She blows great bubbles with her mouth and grabs onto anything that gets near her hands. She doesn't like to lay down and is always trying to sit up. She must have great abs! She's still a fatty and has cheeks that won't stop. We just love her to pieces!!


  I recently put her into the high chair. She's still a little small for it, but liked to be up and looking around.


 Georgia is also a fan of the Bumbo for the same reason: sitting up!


 She likes the activity center and tries to put the sun in her mouth....just like Miles!

 Eating the sun. :)

 Just today I put her in the bouncy activity center. She didn't quite grasp the jumping part, but was immediately drawn to the frog. 

 I love the look of concentration. She loves that frog...again just like Miles!


 Perfect drool shot.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Seems like yesterday that Miles was in those toys. Georgia looks very content. I imagine seeing the world from a sitting position is much more favorable.