I think it's safe to say that Miles is potty trained. I still have to remind him several times a day to go potty, but I read that it can take months before it finally completely sets in. Going cold turkey was a smart decision and it's nice to know that we don't have to buy any more diapers for Miles!! Plus it takes a HUGE amount of stress off my plate for preschool. Because he did so well with it, he got a new balance bike. He hasn't quite mastered the whole push yourself and ride the bike concept, but this kind of bike is supposed to be the best stepping stone for a 2 wheeler.
The new backyard is complete! We still need some bark for around the edges, but it's so nice to be able to go outside and play. Since the weather has been warming up, we have been spending a lot of time outside. Georgia especially loves it. Speaking of the Peach, she got 4 new teeth while I was potty training Miles, all on the top. Yikes. It gave her horrible diaper rash, enough to send us to Kaiser. She checked in at a whopping 23.4 pounds!! She's finally on the mend. She has been pulling herself up on EVERYTHING these days. She especially likes the glass coasters with pictures of herself and Miles in them. She thinks they are "friends" and talks to them. She has become much more cuddly these days. She loves to climb into my lap and give me hugs and kisses. I love it. I never thought she would become the cuddly type. I just cleaned out her closet and pitched all the 6-12 month clothes. She's wearing 12-18 month and 18-24 month stuff now. Good thing summery clothes are flowy and full of fun dresses!! She's been crawling on her hands and feet with her butt up in the air. I think walking may be close behind. She is much more determined than Miles ever was.
Before.
After.
Before.
After.
Miles' new bike.
G discovered a new "toy".
She was putting her mouth on it and listening to her voice echo. Great fun. Really sanitary.
Look close and you can see the new teeth.
Snacking.
A well balanced playdate. A dolly and a truck.
1 comment:
cute pics! nice work on the yard - want to do ours?! i am jealous!
Post a Comment