I honestly think that Georgia is growing by the day. I look at past pictures and she looks so different now! She is such a good eater. She'll pretty much try anything. She eats turkey burger, french fries, turkey meatballs, potato (she ate an entire one tonight!), and avocado. I love it. Miles was never this adventurous. She continues to have a quick temper and gets especially pissed if Miles tries to get in her way or takes something away from her. She growls at him and starts swinging her arms. Lovely....we've got a bully on our hands. Other than that, she is so sweet. She giggles at things she finds amusing (like Mr. Noodle on Elmo's World) and loves to read books. She also enjoys playing chase and Miles' firetruck toy that makes siren noises. She makes siren noises right along with it. So funny.
Miles is growing, too. He is pretty successful with potty training in all areas, but one. However, he will only go potty on one of our toilets. We are trying to break that habit. He is so funny when he talks. He'll look around and say, "Hi everybody!" "How are you today?" Today while we were eating lunch he asked me what I was eating. I said, "Peanut butter and jelly." And he said, "Good job!!' He is like a little parrot...half of what he says is exactly what I say to him!! Every day is a new experience with these kiddos and at times it can be nutso, but usually it's fantastic.
Georgia decided she liked to sit in Miles' chair.
So we decided to bring hers downstairs to keep the peace. Besides, she looks better in pink gingham than brown leather anyway.
I finally cleaned out the water table. It hasn't been that warm!
Both kids had a ball.
You can almost hear the squeals by just looking at this picture!
Look at her face. Just dripping wet. She was soaked by the time we went inside.
On our anniversary, Peter and I took the kids to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Georgia ate the entire time we were there. She loved the new atmosphere.
Miles wanted to leave the entire time we were there. Until......
......we got him a monster piece of chocolate cake.
Pure pleasure (and I enjoyed the leftovers!).
No comments:
Post a Comment