I can hardly believe it's the end of May and June is right around the corner!! The weather has been crummy around here...lots of rain. We did manage to get to the zoo one day with some friends and a BBQ over Memorial Day weekend. Otherwise, we've been laying low or going to playgroup. Georgia has recently been "walking" while holding our hands. She's getting fast and I think her first steps are literally going to happen any day now. I've been taking videos, but can't seem to upload onto blogspot. She is also a big time cuddler. She will go to bed and cry and cry and cry. All she wants is for you to hold her and she snuggles up to your chest. Since she's never been much of a snuggler, I can't resist. I will hold her for 30 minutes sometimes. It won't last forever so I have to enjoy it! Although, my Bubba is still a cuddle bug. :) Speaking of, Miles is obsessed with letters and sounds these days. He sleeps with letters from a puzzle and you can hear him at night calling out each letter and it's sound. I think he's ready for school!! June is going to be a very busy month for us: Peter's birthday, Georgia's birthday, Georgia's party, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa, a visit from Alissa, and a visit from the Eagan family! So much summer fun!
This elephant was right up to the edge. I've never seen them so close!
Then it literally followed Miles. Every time Miles would walk further down, the elephant would follow. It always stopped when Miles stopped and looked at him. Crazy!
Georgia ate her way through the zoo and watched from the comfort of the stroller.
I recently took Georgia to storytime. She absolutely loved it. She clapped her hands to the puppets, did the hand motions to some of the songs, and completely paid attention to the story. She is starting to love books just like her brother.
Although she will sit and look at the pictures, she mostly likes to make a mess.
Georgia is one messy eater!!
She gets food up her nose, in her ears, under her arms, on her back....I have NO idea how anything ends up in her mouth!
And you should see the floor and walls when she's done. I must say, "Oh my gosh!" because Miles says it all the time now. :)
Straight from the dinner table to the bathtub. Much better.
She no longer sits in her little tub. She sits on a large sponge and loves it.
Ha! Had to recreate the picture like I did with Miles.
On a particularly windy day, we took Miles out to the DVC parking lot and went kite flying. Georgia was snuggled up in the stroller watching.
This is how she sits. Feet up on the bar (we haven't put her snack tray up yet).
Just chillin'.
Peter got a piranha shaped kite. Miles was squealing with delight.
This was so funny. Miles came up to me trying sooo hard to control his laughter. He had Mr. Potato Head's teeth in his mouth (they were upside down). He kept saying, "My teeth!!"
Then he came back with the mustache and feet. What a character!
A few hours later and he was back at it. This time the teeth were right side up! Just as funny the second time around. I have no idea where he got this idea from.
We went to a BBQ at some friend's house on Sunday. I tried to be good and take pictures, but walked away with only one. This is Georgia and her friend Ruby playing.
Georgia has discovered the tupperware.
The back of the birthday invites!!
It's just around the corner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment