I drove the kids out to Stoneridge Mall to get a picture with the Easter Bunny. I don't particularly like the one in Sunvalley Mall...he's kind of creepy looking. We got lost on the way, of course, but still made it before the Easter Bunny had even arrived. There were 3 other families in front of us waiting. Georgia and Miles were oohing and ahhing over the moving goose and other decorations. Suddenly from the second story we saw the Easter Bunny!! He came down the elevator, waved to everyone, and came through the line giving high five's. At this point, Georgia is hiding and saying, "Hold you!!!" She watched all the other kids sit on the bunny's lap and I said, "Do you want to sit on his lap?" To which she replied, "No bunny. Georgia sad. No bunny. Georgia sad." Over and over. Too bad!!! I basically forced her on his lap. She didn't cry, but she refused to look at him. Miles was all giggles. The picture people tried tickling Georgia and Miles with a feather wand, which Miles loved, but Georgia wouldn't crack a smile. I was just pleased she wasn't crying!! The EB gave the kids a chick dressed as a bunny toy. The whole way home Georgia said, "Bunny nice!! Sit bunny's lap!" Go figure.
Waiting for the bunny and checking out the display.
EB has arrived!!
This is Georgia peering at the bunny and then declaring she was not a fan.
Miles is looking at the candy shop across the way. I promised candy if he smiled. I spent $3.00 on like 20 jelly beans. Ridiculous.
Bunny nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment