Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

Easter was a great success! Georgia got up almost an hour earlier than Miles, so I had to keep her out of the kitchen that whole time so she didn't see what the Easter Bunny brought...lots of gifts, chocolate, and fish! Miles was so excited when he saw all the goodies and was especially thrilled with his new transformer. Georgia loved the chocolate and ate about 4 pieces before I cut her off. After our baskets, we all headed to church. Miles was so good and Georgia wanted to tap and hop in the aisles with her new shoes. Peter spent most of the service outside with her. Then we skyped with the Boston family, including Grana, which was an added bonus. After naps, we headed to our friends house for an egg hunt and dinner. We stayed until 9:00 playing with our friends...it was a wonderful Easter day!









"Here you go fishies.....!"

Georgia, Miles, Makayla, and Brendan in their Easter finest!





Waiting patiently for the egg hunt.
























This is the cake I made to bring to the Gray's house. Cute, huh?





No comments: