The Peach is getting closer to turning 2! So hard to believe. Georgia loves to pretend play with her toys. She often talks for them, "I’m flying…wheee!" or "Lie down. You're okay...I promise." or "I wuv you". It's so cute in her little voice. She hugs her babies and says, "Ahhh. That’s so sweet." She carries "Gumby" around and say, "I wuv it!" Some of the other favorite phrases these days, "Hi Mama…what you doing?" and "Ummmm…what these??" She has mastered climbing steep play structures without help and she loves to do full body splashes in the bath (much to my dismay...I'm usually soaked and have mascara running down my face by the end). She can climb into her booster chair at the kitchen table by herself. She continues to jump on the couch whenever I'm not there to scold her. She liked to carry around the portable potty, sit on it, and tell me she poops potty. One day after bathtime, she used that phrase and since she was naked I sat her on the toilet. Much to my disbelief she actually pooped in the potty! I made a huge deal out of it. The next day she told me she had to poop potty again, so I sat her on the toilet. When nothing happened, she jumped off the toilet, ran away, and peed on the floor. Yep, I'm absolutely not ready to potty train yet. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment