Wednesday, October 3, 2012

End of Summer Post

I'm FINALLY caught up on summer!!! These are the last of the pictures!! Hooray!!

 We went to an end of the summer party at Auntie Nina's house with all the past and present Woodside teachers and kids. It was a HOT day, but the kids had fun. Especially since Auntie Nina had a cupcake decorating center, the jumpy house, bubbles, and sprinklers!










  


One of our last summer fun days included chocolate straws. Thanks to Auntie Jenny for introducing these to us!! Such a fun treat! 



And our very last summer outing was to Pixieland. Miles finally went on most of the rides! Hooray! But it was Georgia who wanted to go on the scariest roller coaster with the dragon. I was scared....it's old and rickety and goes FAST...I wasn't sure how she was going to react. I kept saying, "Wheeee!" like it was the best ride ever. And she loved it. Every scary turn and dip. She wanted to go around again, but my knees were shaking. ;-)




























 
 On the plane, Georgia was in the drivers seat. She had all the controls much to Miles' dismay. She enjoyed going all the way up in the sky and staying up in the sky!! Such the dare devil!!









No comments: