We did this last year where we had playgroup at an assisted living center. The kids all dress up in their costumes and parade around the common area to show off to the elderly folk who live there. Last year they surprised us with candy, but this year we were surprised. Or I should say everyone else was prepared. I totally left the kids trick or treat bags at home (I met everyone straight from work). Oh well. I found an empty ziplock bag for Miles and my lunch bag for Georgia. Still held candy so they were happy! Georgia fell asleep on the way and therefore woke up totally grumpy pants. She finally wised up that she wouldn't get any candy if she didn't walk around and then she totally warmed up and charmed the pants off everyone.
Georgia dipped into a blue blowpop right away and made everyone laugh with her blue mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment