Monday, June 17, 2013

Georgia Gets Potty Trained

On June 17th, Georgia started to potty train. I think she was pretty ready as she sometimes asks to use the potty and was always interested when Miles went. I probably could have done it a while ago, but with the end of school I didn't have the time or energy. So first day of summer vacation was spent staying at home and running to the bathroom! She did great and was full potty trained within 3 days! Nighttime was a challenge and she was really upset when she peed in her bed, so after a week of trying we decided to postpone nighttime training for later.

Georgia helped pack up her diapers and throw them away!

All the potty books came out of storage!

Lots of new big girl underpants! Super heros, Ariel, Hello Kitty, and summer panties.

I was prepared, too.

A nice sticker chart was up in the bathroom as well as skittles and wrapped presents if she went poop in the potty. Georgia did awesome and I didn't go through even 1/3 of the panties like I did with Miles. I almost used 40 pair on the first day with him!

2nd day of potty training and she got her first poop present! Way to go, Georgia!

No comments: