Saturday, June 15, 2013

Georgia is 3 under the sea!

Georgia wanted a shark birthday, just like Miles, so we compromised and had an under the sea theme. It was a cute theme and I ran wild with it (surprise surprise). The weather was warm, but not unbearable like last years. She had a great time and is so appreciative of her wonderful friends!


My balloons were supposed to line up straight to give a water affect. Unfortunately, it was pretty windy and they were flying around wildly!




I made tissue paper jelly fish.






Starfish cookies as favors. There were also sea shell cookies. The kids were supposed to get one of each, but I had a few cookies thieves who ruined my plans.






The food was a major hit. Everyone raved about my salads! Love that!




The cake turned out gorgeous!


Nana and our new friend, Cora.














Waiting patiently for me to light the candles!





She gets so serious when people start singing!

But then she can't contain her smile. Love that!














 Such a lucky girl!!









No comments: