Friday, June 14, 2013

GEORGIA IS THREE!!

I had to work on Georgia's birthday, but she had a great day. I tied balloons to her bed and hung a birthday banner and more balloons downstairs. She had a doughnut for breakfast and then Nana took her and Miles to the zoo! When I got home we cracked up bubbly and opened presents! She wanted to "do it my own self" and opened all the presents. She loved each and every one. Thank you to all the family who sent her such wonderful gifts! We ate pasta and Nana's meatballs and then had cake! It's SO hard to believe that Georgia is three. She told me the other day that "it's hard to be 5". Sigh. Always wanting to grow up so quickly. Love you Peachy!!










A BIG surprise and a new big girl bike!!




She is trying so hard not to smile while we sing happy birthday.

I love this picture. She finally broke down and cracked a smile.


Happy birthday, Georgia!!!



No comments: