I went to my first "concert" last night with Mama and Dada. We went to the Pyramid Brewery to help Uncle Allan celebrate his 65th birthday. Sean was playing and he sounded great! I loved watching him and even tried to sing along, which made everyone laugh for some reason. It was freezing and I have my first cold, so we didn't stay too long. But it was lots of fun while we were there. Check out my dance moves in the video and hear Sean singing in the background!

Brrrrr.....
Uncle Allan is saying something that has caught my attention.
Give me that microphone....let the people hear some real singing! Just kidding Sean....you sounded AWESOME!
American Idol, here I come!
Okay, you can have it back. I'm a groupie forever Sean. Just don't forget you promised to buy me my first beer.
1 comment:
Does Miles "need" a microphone?
I bet that, Aunt Stacey and Uncle Jerry would be happy to find one for him--- !
Not even a year old and all these firsts-- wow!
Post a Comment