Nana and Dada thought it would be amusing to dress me up in a duck outfit that Aunt Kristi got me before I was even born. Yellow is my favorite color and I got really excited when I saw Mama holding this big yellow outfit. It was a little strange, however, when I put it on initially. But then I thought it was really funny! Here are some other pictures of me in a new bathtub! Beth gave me this tub to try out at home and I LOVED it! I was splashing and playing with my toys. Every time the water rushed down my face, I took deep breaths...what a new sensation!

Hmmmm....what the heck?
Look at me! I'm a duck!
I'm the cutest duck ever! Future mascot?
Look at all my bath toys! Such fun!

This is the GREATEST bath ever! Thanks Beth!
1 comment:
you are welcome cutie pie. it fits you perfect!!
Post a Comment