Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too Smart For Mama

Let me set the stage for you. I'm putting Miles to bed for the night. He's really tired, but not wanting to be left alone. Each time I leave the room, he pitches a fit. I decide to trick him and instead of leaving the room, I crouch below the crib, thinking he can't watch me leave because I didn't! I'm so smart....or so I think. I was examining my nails when I hear this laugh. I look up and this is what I see...........scroll below..........













Too smart for me!! Now, how do you walk away from this face? Of course he won, again, and came out to watch T.V. with me and Peter. He eventually fell asleep about 1/2 hour later. Too funny, little man, too funny.

1 comment:

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Smart parents= Smart Baby Miles!
go figure!
LOL!
(Mommy is sooo smart that she even has her camera handy to show us here in Blogland what ...really happened... Ah, the Joy's of Parenting!)