Here are some new pictures of me from last weekend and my second Stanford football game. Last weekend I went to El Charro with Mama, Nana, Auntie June, Auntie Stephanie, Andrew, and Jack to celebrate Auntie Eileen's birthday. I got to sit in a big boy chair (padded of course) and enjoyed watching everyone eat Mexican food. Yesterday, I went to my second Stanford game. Mama waited until after the fireworks to bring me into the stadium so I wouldn't be scared. I enjoyed the game and Stanford won! I really think I am a good luck charm!

Mama used to babysit Michael...look at him now!
Aunt Mary holding me during the game. I'm conflicted....I'm wearing red, but Dada has put a "Ducks" pacifier clip on me? What will happen at the next game when Stanford plays Arizona?!?

Dada goofing around and putting his hats on me!
Auntie Stephanie holding me at El Charro.
I'm sitting in a big boy chair!
Auntie June....can I have one of your beers?
No comments:
Post a Comment