Friday, November 7, 2008

**8 MONTHS OLD**

It's my birthday, oh yeah, it's my birthday! Mama woke me up with a birthday song this morning. I must be really special to celebrate my month-a-birthdays! Here are some of the things I've been doing. I LOVE to hold and play with these plastic rings that Nana gave me. I like to bang them together. I also love to play with my bath toys outside of my bath. Crazy, I know. I've been saying "Mama" up a storm. I have 4 teeth...3 on the bottom and one on the top. I am allergic to yogurt! I'm crawling faster and faster. I'm taking my first dose of penicillin because I have a double ear infection. Ouch. I weigh 20 pounds! I'm sitting in a big boy seat! I'm growing more and more each day and I must be entertaining because everyone laughs so much around me. Life is great!





Here I am with my plastic ring and my bath toy.





Check out my new ride! Sweet!



Dada is soooo silly wearing my mask.



I still really love Elmo.



See how happy Elmo makes me?




I'm concentrating on grabbing my Gerber puffs.



Riding my horse, Winnie, is a lot of fun.


Winnie neighs and moves her head and tail just like a real horse!




2 comments:

Nana said...

Even with ear infections he is still smiling...Miles of smiles!!!!

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Such Blue eyes--- and happy smiles~