Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is a fun holiday! I went to Mama's school and was her "prop" for the kindergarten parade. I LOVED seeing all of the kids and waved at just about every person we saw in the parade. After Nana took me home, I wasn't feeling too hot. I ended up having a fever and spent the rest of the day in my pajamas. Mama and Dada had Alissa, Kent, and Nana over for dinner. I played for a bit and helped pass out candy, but then went to bed. Next year, I will go trick or treating myself!!

Our cool pumpkins. Mama drew the faces and Dada carved them. Can you see Tigger? That one was just for me!
Mama's dinner table. The broom goody bags have candy corn inside!

Mama's spider web cheesecake. Yummy!


I was a scarecrow to go with Mama's witch costume. She was supposed to be Dorothy, but it fell through at the last minute. A witch still worked with the Wizard of Oz theme.



Me and Mama.








Trick or treat!



The hat made my costume.



Check out the crow. Cool.








A prop to keep me happy while going through yet another photo shoot.



I'm over my cool hat.


Let me try Mama's hat instead!

I don't like wearing it, but maybe it tastes good?


Yuck, maybe not so much!

3 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Did Daddy Peter dress up?

Nana said...

Miles is always the treat!

Unknown said...

Miles, you look so cute in your costume!! LOVE the hat!! Also..love the pumpkins!!!