Mama played hooky today to spend time with me! We had a great day together. First, she dug out my Robeez (after losing yet another sock) and put them on me. Thanks Grandpa Nancy! Then we headed to Newell Park for a play date with a new group Mama joined. We saw geese! It was really cool. I wish Mama didn't have to work, but I look forward to seeing my friends Aron and Will again tomorrow. Can't wait for Friday!

I told Mama I would only pose with my Robeez if I could chew on the packaging.

I should be their poster child, don't ya think?

Hmmm. Mama added props.

It doesn't quite fit into my mouth.

Me and my friend Jack on our walk with the playgroup. We are the year of the rat, so we've named our new playgroup the "Rugrats". Aren't these Mamas clever?

Look at all the geese! They think we have food. Well, we do, but I'm so sure they'd want Gerber peaches.

I'm simply fascinated by the geese.
No comments:
Post a Comment