Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Some Pictures

Here are a few photos I thought I would share. Beth took some of these photos and sent them to Mama. Mama gave Beth's sons some bear masks. I got one, too. Beth put the bear mask on me and being the ham that I am, I posed for the camera. There is also a new video of me with a fun toy!

Here I am, minding my own business.

Then Beth turned me into a bear. I tried to growl, but I had my paci in my mouth! Then I realized that Cal's mascot is the bear. Sooo......


.....this is what I thought of being a bear. I'm trying to flip you off, if you can't tell!

GO STANFORD!

Here's a video of my new ball popping toy. I really like it, especially watching Mama and Dada scurry after the balls. They haven't quite figure out how this toy works yet!


3 comments:

beth said...

we have that here, so funny! i think i have more fun than the kids!!!
he is so fun!

beth said...

go cardinal!!
we continue your solid values here!!

Karen said...

He so cute! I miss him!