We drove to Palm Springs on Thursday morning for Michelle Tabor's wedding. Nana came with us. I was such a good boy, as usual, and hardly made a peep the whole drive. Well, actually, I was using my voice a lot, but not in a crying way! The wedding was lots of fun, even though Mama had the stomach flu for part of our trip. I got to see Uncle Steve and Auntie Karen, too. They couldn't believe how big I'd gotten since the baptism. I also met my future cousin and tried to get her to come out to play, but Mama said she needed to "cook" for a few more months. Whatever that means. I went swimming in a nice warm pool and loved every minute of it. I went to lots of parties and stayed up super late at the wedding. Now we're home and I'm adjusting to life without my family playing with me 24/7. It's rough being me. Tune in later this week to get my 7 month stats!

Mama says I'm a natural swimmer.
A family photo in the pool. It was about 5 pm and beautiful outside.
Having my bath toys with me was an added bonus.

I was kicking without any help!
I was really interested in seeing my baby cousin. Guess this wasn't the way to go about it?
The night view from our condo.
Mama with the flu and me taking a nap on her. Mama isn't an angry sleeper, the flash made her squint!
Me at the party the night before the wedding. Michelle wasn't nervous at all!

The location of the wedding.
Uncle Steve and Sean.
Mama and Dada with me. There was a massive wind storm, so I had to put warm clothes on.
The table was 180 feet long and surrounded by palm trees. Pretty cool. Too bad the wind storm kicked up all the sand.
A great family photo. What a fun trip! Congrats Michelle and Ryan!
1 comment:
What a fabulous life !
Sara is that a new
...hairstyle for you?
Post a Comment