Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where's Miles?

There aren't too many photos of me from this past week because I've been sick! Who wants their picture taken when they have the flu?!? Not me! My fever finally broke on Saturday morning and although I still have a really bad cold, I'm feeling my 'ole happy self again! So, just in case you have been missing me, Mama took some photos this morning of me playing in my pj's and some other photos of me playing in the afternoon. Dr. Evans had to cancel my appointment, so we'll have new stats on Friday! Tune in again!

All of these toys started in the toy box, which I quickly took every single toy out of.

And out of all the toys, I wanted to play with the tag inside the box!


But then I spotted Mama's camera and decided I wanted to play with that instead!

I'm coming to get you Mama!

Can I please have the camera? Please, please? How can you say "no" to these eyes?!?


Earlier in the morning....we're playing "Where's Miles?". Can you find me amongst all of my toys?!?


Silly! Here I am!


Nana bought me a new toy, which happens to be my favorite person (aside from Mama, Dada, and Nana)....ELMO!!! Who knew a red, furry, high voiced thing could make me so happy? Here I am holding Elmo and watching Elmo.

No comments: