Sunday, October 19, 2008

Will's Birthday

I went to my first friend's birthday party. Will turned one and I had such a good time at his party! I didn't get to eat cake, but it sure looked yummy! My friend Grace was there, too. I like this party thing. Mama is already thinking of ideas for my birthday!

Mama was trying to take pictures of me in the outfit I wore to the wedding, since she didn't get any in Palm Springs. I wanted to play peek-a-boo instead.

Peek-a-boo Mama!


Okay, one shot of me.


Here is me on the day of Will's party. Mama tried to get another picture me on the chair in my outfit.

I was way more interested in her camera case though.



So, Mama took it away from me and this is how I rewarded her.

I'm in a much better mood at Will's party. Dada handed me one of Wilsey's balloons and I thought it was the greatest thing ever!


Here is Wilsey in his decorated birthday seat. He gets to eat some pizza! How does he do that with only 4 teeth?!?


I've still got my death grip on the balloon. I hope Wilsey doesn't mind that I'm drooling all over the string. I'm secretly trying to claim it as my own!


I'm getting decked out for the party. I don't mind wearing this birthday hat. I've still got the balloon, so I'll do anything!

Balloon! Where are you going?!?


Dada holding me and Wilsey. The balloon has temporarily been replaced by Mama's water bottle.

Look at all the yummy cupcakes! Will got his own special #1 cake.


Aron was helping Beth bring Will his cake. We were all singing to him.

I'm not sure if Will actually ate any of his cake. But he sure didn't mind wearing it!

What a fun party! I'm pooped!



1 comment:

beth said...

so cute!! we loved having you there. that picture of him after you took the camera case is priceless. will loves ours too! aron was so sad that miles was gone when he got up! so cute! can't wait to hear miles' stats!!