Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

What great fun! Mama and Dada took me to the Clayton Valley Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. There were so many kids there and it was really hot. I couldn't focus on one thing, it was so exciting! I went in a hay maze, I saw some pumpkins (and ate some....see the shaky video Dada took), I got a new duck, I went on a train ride, and I saw my friends Connor, Ava, and Jack. I discovered that hay is so much fun to play with and not something to eat (although I tried again and again and again to taste it). I passed out on the way home I played so much. Can't wait for Halloween when I get to carve my pumpkins!

Here I am sitting on some hay. The prickly feeling didn't bother me at all.

Look Mama....I'm holding hay!

I'm a pumpkin head!


More hay, Mama!



What is this funny thing?


Hmmm....surrounded by these funny orange balls.


Ahhh......more hay.


Wonder what this hay tastes like.


Mama is holding me so I don't try to eat any more hay. Mama is NO fun sometimes.



Oh....little funny orange things.


Hey....I can actually grab these orange balls!


My friend Ava's hair looks like hay. Wonder if I can grab it, too.


We're going on a train ride! No hay around, so I think I'll eat my train ticket.


This is so much fun!


Here we come Dada!!




1 comment:

Nana said...

Miles is the cutest pumpkin the the patch!