We can't believe it's fall because it's been so hot here in California! But it's been nice taking walks to the park with Mama after she comes home from work. I went to my last Stanford football game for the year. Too bad they lost to icky USC. Boy...their band really only knows a few songs to play, huh? I've also rediscovered bananas and I think I like them! Mama disguised them in a new eating bag she bought me. But my love for Gerber puffs grows stronger each day. I'm gearing up for my first plane ride to Chicago on Thursday! It's so exciting! And it's snowing in Illinois! What fun!

I have a new mesh eating bag. I'm working on a banana right now. Mmm. Mmm.

It's like an ice-cream cone.

I went to the Stanford/USC game. I'm having a blast at this tailgate! Everyone is holding me, the weather is great, I had good grub....life is grand.

Mama has set up a "crib" in the Jeep. Dada is trying to convince me to sleep.

Mama! I would rather play!

Seriously. Nice try with the blankets and lovey's. I'm not buying it.

Get me out of here! Where's the social scene?!?

No nap for me. Now I'm just chillin' with Dada.

Dude, what a tailgate! I'm wiped.

I should have taken that nap.

I'm posing in my Harry's Chocolate Shop shirt that Uncle Steve and Auntie Karen game me.

Enjoying puffs in my Chicago shirt. I'm getting set for my trip to Chicago on Thursday! It's snowing there...brrr. It was 80 in California today. Eeek!
1 comment:
I love the attempt to get Miles to sleep in the car-- But I really love the picture of Miles and Daddy together, just relaxing!
Post a Comment