Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Cousin's Baby Shower

While we were in Chicago, we went to Auntie Karen's baby shower. She got lots of great things for my cousin...some of them I have, so I can approve. There was lots and lots of pink and purple. I helped break in some of my cousin's toys....just to make sure they were fun enough for her. ;-)



Me and Auntie Karen getting ready to leave for the shower.


Here I am with Kelsey, my girlfriend. Isn't she pretty? AND she likes to chew on things too!


Kelsey's Mama made a cute centerpiece out of baby clothes!



Nana provided the favors. Inside are "hugs and kisses".


The whole family got to enjoy the yummy food at the shower!


I hope Baby Girl enjoys this book. She'll be traveling to California a lot!


Nana gave my cousin a whole lot of clothes. All hung from a clothesline. So clever, Nana!


We are hoping Baby Girl considers Stanford when she goes to college.


Who is my cousin going to look like? Auntie Karen or Uncle Steve? Either way, she'll be a cutie!











No comments: