We had a busy couple of days this week. First, my best buddy Jack came over with his family for a BBQ. We played together for hours while the parents chatted. Mama and Kate think we should get together all the time. Sounds good to me! It was Mama's birthday on Tuesday. Nana took us to Chow for breakfast and then came over later to babysit while Mama and Dada went to dinner. On Wednesday I had my last music class. After class we drove to Tilden Park to meet up with some friends. We fed the animals and then headed to the train station. I loved the "munnies" (aka bunnies), rooster, and ducks. The train was awesome. I was really sad when my turn was over. I'm resting now so that I can be ready for my trip to San Diego...Mama's birthday present from Nana!
My sprinkle pool is awesome during this hot weather.
Jack and I are playing in the tent.
Jack is admiring my drinking skills.
Best buds. Super cute.
Me and Mama at Chow. I ate all of her breakfast potatoes. They were delicious!
Dada surprised Mama with this birthday cake. Yummy!
In music class I like to run around the room and check myself out in the wall of mirrors.
Using scarves during one of the songs is really fun.
"Playing In The Kitchen" is my all time favorite song. We get to use lots of kitchen utensils as instruments.
My buddy, Claire, took music with me. Notice how nicely she's holding the green flier? And notice what I'm doing with mine?
All that running around makes me thirsty!
I got to ride in my car at Tilden Park.
The cow was huge!
I can't quite get up to see the chickens, ducks, geese, and turkey.
We were in an enclosed train car.
Jack and his Mama.
My good buddy Jack.
1 comment:
I'm impressed with Miles'drinking skills. He and Jack make a great team!
Post a Comment